Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Love


I picked these up as a treat for Collin thinking he probably had never had a Gummy Bear. Let me tell you..it was love at first site! The colors, the little bear shapes..so intriguing to a 3 year old. He was immediately asking for more after he had shoved 3 in his mouth at the same time. He found me in the kitchen after he swallowed the bears and asked for one more. I asked him if he thought he NEEDED one more and he said "Yeah, TWO more mommy. See (holding up his fingers) one, two, THREE." I couldn't help but laugh, and felt bad for him since he has a cold, and let him pick 3 more gummy bears. Strangely enough (and good for mommy and daddy) he loves the yellows and greens!

What Collin is doing now: Watching Kai-Lan..it's the one where YeYe is doing Tai Chi. We saw a lot of people doing this exercise in the park. It's interesting to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment