Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cousins at Christmas



I couldn't help but post these cute pictures of Collin and his cousins at Christmas. All 3 became great playmates as soon as we returned home from China.

Collin is expressing himself and his thoughts in sentences lately, which we are so proud of, and have been looking forward to, since we first met him. I want to smother him with kisses each time he speaks in a sentence because I am so proud of him. Today while picking him up from daycare, I asked him if he got to see his aunty Jen since his cousin Chloe attends the same daycare. He said "No, pawpaw picked Chloe up." My mouth dropped open with excitement..I was so happy to hear that sentence!!!!

What Collin is doing now: Sitting next to me on the couch and playing his Leapster..with at least an arm or a leg touching me at all times, of course!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Adrienne, Eric, and Collin,
    I am so excited you shared your blog on the yahoo group. I have been wondering how you guys have been doing. It sounds like Collin has just adapted and is bonding well. I made sure to ad you to my blog list so I can follow your family. Happy New Year!!!!
    Tamra for the Gardners

    ReplyDelete