Saturday, January 2, 2010

"Happy Birthday To You!"


All of a sudden I heard this song coming from the bathtub tonite! Collin sang the entire song all by himself. It amazes me how he picks things up so quickly. Something he also said that cracked me up tonite was when he was sitting at the kitchen counter painting with do-a-dots and he asked Erik a question. Erik did not here him, so Collin said "Daddy no listening to me, mommy!"

The picture is from lunch today. I have always wanted to get a picture of Collin eating noodles and I was finally able to get it. When his noodles are gone, he tilts the bowl and slurps the broth..always good for a laugh.

What Collin is doing now: putting his tractors and trains "to bed" by lining them all up on the floor.

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment