Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy birthday, mommy!







I had a nice post typed up and I have no idea what I hit, but I ended up deleting it! To sum up the day, it was the best birthday ever because I have my husband and now my son to spend it with!!!! Collin's favorite gift to me is the card he picked out that sings "simply the best". He likes it so much that he won't let me hold it! He has been carrying it around the house and opening it every so often to hear the music.
My 6th grade students baked me some brownies and made a card that everyone in the class signed. It was really nice, and they were so excited and proud of themselves. My sister and neices brought a gift for me at school, and my stepfather and his wife came for a visit last night.
My mother-in-law, father-in-law, and sister-in-law, along with my two neices, visited after school. I received some nice cards, gifts, visits, dinner, and a phone call from my best friend who now lives in California.
What a great day!
What Collin is doing now: eating a green popcicle!

No comments:

Post a Comment